Sunday, May 13, 2007

Settling in Linden

So we've now been in Linden for a couple of weeks, and I think we're finally starting to feel like we're settling in. It's been really busy for the last while, and it's been good to slow down a bit this weekend...
Tyler started working two weeks ago doing construction (or carpentry I guess it's called) for a guy here in Linden, and he's been loving it- every day he comes home excited about what he's been learning, so that's been really good =) and I have a job working for Tyler's family's neighbours, doing a whole bunch of things- I'm helping with office work and I do some cleaning and yardwork, as well as editing my boss' father's manuscript,. so i get a lot of variety in my job, which is really nice actually.
And this weekend we enjoyed working outside around our little camping trailer, and then we also celebrated Tyler's mom and brother's birthdays, as well as his other brother's graduation- and then Mother's Day too of course, so there's been a lot of celebrating and good food!! =)
So that's just a bit of an update of how we've been doing.....

1 comment:

The Friesens said...

Thanks Kim for the update! Such a nice way to keep in touch and up to date with you lives happenings, so keep it up!

"We waste our lives when we do not pray and think and dream and plan and work toward magnifying God in all spheres of life." John Piper